Thoughts about my hall update

Hi there guys! I am working on a project these days. I am preparing my hall for an update. So, I went through the internet for some inspiration photos. Here is what I found:

Black & White hall: very nice indeed! I really really like it. But should I dare it?
Pinned Image..


Chevron painted hall: hmmm... nice but how could I achieve it?
Pinned Image


Striped hall: Now this is my favourite I believe. Not an easy projedt though.
Lagoon Residence traditional hall


Mirrored wall hall: A good way to expand a small & narrow place like my hall.
Pinned Image



Mirror art hall: a similar idea as above, though I am wondering.... too many holes?
Miami-Hall eclectic hall
eclectic hall design by chicago interior designer Michael Abrams Limited

Images via PinterestHouzz.


So what do you think? What do would you like best?




xoxo
Olga

2 comments:

  1. ΜΟΥ ΑΡΕΣΕΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΤΟ ΜΑΥΡΟΑΣΠΡΟ!!
    ΜΑΡΙΑ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Εμένα γενικά μου αρέσουν οι κορνίζες με φωτογραφίες, τοπία κτλ στον τοίχο...Κάτι σαν τις δύο τελευταίες φωτο αλλά με φωτογραφίες. Αν σκέφτεσαι τις τρύπες μορείς να δέσεις κάπως (με μισινέζα) την απο πάνω κορνιζα με την αποκάτω έτσι θα κάνεις μόνο μία τρύπα ψηλά για κάθε στήλη.
    Τώρα αν έχεις τόσο μεγάλο διάδρομο για να μπορείς να βάλεις έπιπλο ωραίο θα είναι!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover